You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘8 years old’ tag.
Some interesting characteristics you should expect of an 8-year-old:
- finger control is quite refined
- stamina increases; can run and swim further
- can converse at an almost adult level
- seeks to understand the reasons for things
- thinking is organized and logical
- has strong need for love and understanding, especially from mother
- can be helpful, cheerful, and pleasant as well as rude, bossy, and selfish
- impatient; finds waiting for special events torturous
- favors group play, clubs, and team sports; wants to feel part of a group
- can be obsessed with, and motivated by money
Why do we mention this? GRM became 8 years old on March 1st. And, yes, many of those characteristics likely apply to us.