Recently, Pinterest announced its own Web Analytics tool for owners of verified Pinterest pages.
“Bloggers, businesses, and organizations often ask us, ‘what are people pinning from my websites?’ These website owners help create the content on Pinterest and we wanted to help them understand which pieces of content people find most interesting,” says Pinterest. “[This is] a first step towards doing just that. Web Analytics gives site owners insights into how people are interacting with pins that originate from their websites.”
Prior to this, Pinterest page owners relied on third-party apps for measurement data.
For those who have a verified website, you will now have access to:
- How many people have pinned from your site
- How many people have seen these pins
- How many people visited your site from Pinterest
- Most repinned pins
- Most clicked pins
- Most recent pins
To get started, just follow these steps:
1. Get early access to Pinterest’s new look.
2. Make sure you have a verified website. If you have a website listed on your profile with a check mark next to it, you’re verified. If not, follow these steps to verify.
3. Once your website is verified, go to the top right menu and click on Analytics.
4. Start exploring! Change your date range to see how things have changed over time or download your analytics to sort through the data on your own time.