We are passionate about creating zealots for our clients. We are looking for a zealot of social media.
Lots of people understand websites, social media sites, blogs, pay per click – the online execution. We are looking for one unique person. That understands how to execute online, but is not simply a specialist in the nuts and bolts of social media and online placement. Instead you get this is a whole new frontier – this idea of engagement instead of impressions. A zealot for the possibilities of bringing brands to life through online engagement. A zealot that can creatively deliver marketing strategy through social media.
You know the fundamentals. You are creative. You have a streak of entrepreneur in you. We offer you a chance to grow. To explore. To invent something different. Social media, even online communications are too new to simply settle for “what is being done.” Got ideas on what online engagement should be? Then, we want to talk to you.
The Role of Manager, Engagement & Social Media:
- Be the key day-to-day lead to our clients on social media and online programs, plans and pitches
- While the focus is on social media, we desire this individual to integrate all online, including web, social media and paid online into our recommendations and programs
- Collaborate on new business development for online/social media
- Emergency back-up on other GRM projects
How This Fits With GRM:
GRM is at heart a brand marketing agency, focused on building programs that drive referrals. Our approach is to build more “zealots” for our clients’ brands and products. We’ve coined it, “Zealotry Marketing.”
Customer engagement is key to referral – strengthening the relationship between client and their “zealots”; among and through zealots (to their contacts); building new zealots through engagement and targeting like-minded prospects.
Social media is a natural touchpoint of Zealotry Marketing. By its very nature, it is a media of engagement, conversations and referral. Thus, it is a key area of distinction and growth for Guest Relations Marketing. By creating a distinct discipline and specialty, we are merely improving and enhancing the value of Zealotry Marketing.
In any social media program, GRM’s distinction lies in three main points:
- It is always integrated to the larger perspective of branding
- We develop and execute all content appropriate to the brand
- We view it as an extended direct engagement tool, not a substitute for other touchpoints or paid media programs
Specific Duties, to Include:
- Supervision and execution of all online programs
- Understanding and ability to establish proper analytics and measures
- Ability to link online tactics to overall brand creative and strategic direction
- Specific expertise in building engagement, community and following online
- Expertise in blogs, including writing and blogger outreach
- Supervise paid online buys, resources and personnel
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of dedicated digital experience at an interactive, advertising, communications, public relations, and/or marketing agency.
- Creative thinker.
- Passionate about what you do. “A Zealot for social media.”
- Experience working on social media marketing programs, and word-of-mouth campaigns.
- Experience building a brand using social tools like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of web site design and development.
- Knowledge of SEO, and search engine marketing fundamentals.
- Knowledge of paid online process, resources and options.
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of online tracking and monitoring tools and ability to search and find key content within social media.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Compensation and Incentives:
Base salary and overall bonus will be reviewed annually and adjusted based on overall agency financial performance and situation.
100% Health and Dental Insurance to Employee.
2 weeks paid vacation.
13 paid holidays.
For the right individual we are willing to discuss specific incentives related to this role.
Paid training allowance (to be established) for continuing education related to this position.