Here at Guest Relations Marketing we take great pride in crafting our marketing programs around the Zealots for our clients brands. Those who are most passionate supporters – what they love, how they engage, what they share – and develop a directed program that goes beyond traditional marketing into the realms of word-0f-mouth, buzz, online & social, service & operations, direct and CRM.
Below is one such example from a recent client project, so you may see the results for yourself. We’d love to show you a more in-depth look at our Zealotry Social Media Programs.
– Online sales on their website more than doubled year over year
– Their database tripled in size year over year
– Intimate community of Facebook Fans, more than doubling the number of Fans since the beginning of 2009, which currently ranks as the top #3 referring site driving traffic to the brand website
– An on-going branded blog which currently ranks as the #4 top referring site driving traffic to the brand website
– E-communications success with Open Rates of 20 – 25% and Click Thru Rates of 16 – 38%, well above industry standards, including continued “Forward to a Friend” referrals
– Overall Zealotry actions established to encourage word-of-mouth, referral, buzz, promotion and sales. For example, a recent online-only on-going promotion marketed purely on Facebook involved current Fans sharing the brand with their network of friends to take action, which resulted in a self-propelling effort which generates on-going revenue with little to no on-going marketing efforts from the brand.