Guest Relations Marketing creates marketing results through programs designed to build more zealots for your brand. Zealots are willing to tell your story to others, without reservation and without being paid to do so. And, not only are they credible messengers, Harvard Business Review says the surest way to long-term profitability is through customer referral.
Guest Relations uses a distinctive blend of brand research, direct marketing techniques and superior creative talent to build brand, direct and advertising programs from the inside-out that are measured and synced with the operational realities of your business. The agency has become known for its unconventional “zealotry marketing” approach. Michael Tyre, managing partner was named by HSMAI as one of the “Top 25 Most Engaging Minds” in hospitality marketing.
Our experiences with hospitality programs includes hotel management companies, independent destination resorts, multi-unit franchise operations, boutique brands, conference centers and destination marketing.
Some reasons to consider a conversation/proposal from an agency you may not know that is based in Atlanta, Georgia:
- We have a history of successfully re-branding resorts and increasing their value perception and REVPAR (Mauna Lani Resort; Halekulani)
- We know how to build a sustainable hotel brand (Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co.)
- We have had success in attracting mainland U.S. travelers to non-mainland locations around the globe
- Our target insights and strategy are the basis of greater results (Top 25 Most Engaging Minds in Hospitality – HSMAI; research work for Best Western featured in Business Week)
- We historically have had clients based in such locales as Hawaii, the Caribbean, the West Coast and Europe, so we know how to handle time and distance differentials
- Our clients come back to us – current example is we are working for the West Paces Hotel Group – founded by the former execs of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- We are small enough that you will always get our “A” team and our complete dedication to ensuring a successful program
If you like what you’ve read and what you see – then allow us the opportunity to do the same for you and your property. We’ll be glad to steer you to clients and former clients who will vouch for our work performance and ethic.
But, here’s the one reason you should strongly consider inviting us to meet: We are going to create stronger, lasting results at less overall marketing cost than anyone else you are talking to. The consistent thread is our zealotry approach to targeting … finding your zealots, working through them and finding more zealots for your very fine property. And, we’ll prove it.
“I chose to work with Guest Relations Marketing in spite of the physical distance from Hawaii because GRM was different.
- They were not a traditional advertising agency that was caught in the time warp of focusing on selling print strategies to me.
- They knew the Hawaii market and understood our competitive situation.
- They understood the mind set of our target consumer and were able to pinpoint strategies to get us more market share.
- They were able to help us with finding our niche and created a voice in our marketing that we all could buy into and collaborate with.
- They were able to match us with the most compatible teams for creative execution, data base marketing and CRM solutions.
I chose to keep the relationship going even after we achieved some of the key measurement targets because
- They supported us and remained flexible as we were working our way out of the doldrums of past issues.
They acted as partners in managing budgets and staying on track with deliverables from vendors.”
Kurt Matsumoto, General Manager, Mauna Lani Resort
We encourage you to visit our website at www.guestrelationsmarketing.com to learn more about us and our experiences.